Elite Screens Universal Wireless 5-12 volt trigger for projectors without a trigger output
The perfect solution for projectors without a 12V trigger output.
- Universal wireless projector trigger
- Uses projector’s power to send a wireless radio frequency signal to your Elite Screens electric projection screen
- Compatible with only Version 2.0 Electric Roll Up/Down screen
- No 12V trigger output required from projector
- Synchronizes to the projector’s power cycle to wirelessly drop and rise the screen
- Control distance range,up to 80 feet
- Operates in either 110 volts or 220 volts
- Compatible Products : Spectrum, Spectrum Tension, Spectrum 2(if Optional Remote Kit ZPM-RT is Installed) , VMAX2, Home 2, Saker, Saker Tab-Tension, Saker Tab-Tension AUHD, Saker Plus, CineTension2, Vmax Dual® (16:9 format only), Vmax Tab-Tension Dual (16:9 format only), Evanesce Tab-Tension, Evanesce Tab-Tension B, Evanesce B, Evanesce, Evanesce Plus
- Incompatible Products : Starling, Starling 2, Starling Tab-Tension, Starling Tab-Tension 2, CineTension B
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.