CineWhite® (Tension Matte White) has broad light dispersion through diffusion uniformity, with the superior surface flatness. Uniform diffusion surface has black-backing to eliminate light penetration and is easily washable with mild soap and water.
- Multi-layer PVC (Polyvinyl chloride) with texture and surface coating
- Gain: 1.1
- View Angle: 180° (90° ±LR)
- Full Lambertian Diffuser- no half gain drop
- Produces exceptional picture quality for any presentation
- Mildew Resistant
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready
- Surface can be cleaned with (wblack & white contrast and true color rendition making it the most versatile in Elite Screens’ tension screen product lines. This tension PVC surface is the best choice for today’s high-contrast ratio projectors in commercial or residential presentations. The CineWhite® material equals the performance to our MaxWhite® product, but improves the experienceater) moist cotton cloth
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.