The Tripod Tab-Tension Series is a refined variant of this traditional design in portable “free-standing” projection screens. The tab-tensioned, front projection material is of a higher caliber CineWhite® UHD-B material which is ISF Certified for superior color temperature, saturation, and contrast. Its tab-tension reinforcements present a flat and taut projection surface that creates a ripple-free image. This is perfect for portable presentations using standard to ultra-short throw projectors. This screen offers a quick setup and is ideal for controlled lightning environments in the educational sector or with business presentations.
To enhance your presentation’s professional appearance, a drape kit is included for dressing over the tripod stand.
- CineWhite® UHD-B tensioned matte white front projection material with 1.3 gain
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to enjoy a clear bright picture from any angle
- Compatible with Ultra-short/Short/Standard “long” throw projectors
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction, contrast and black levels
- 4K/8K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
- Black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing image contrast
- Available in the following diagonal sizes and aspect ratio: 60”/85” and 100” in 4:3 aspect ratio
Design and Operation
- Standard integrated keystone eliminator
- Auto-locking mechanism controls variable height adjustment
- Built-in carrying handle for easy transportation
- Simple screen adjustment for various height settings
- Black drape kit (skirt) included for enhanced aesthetics
- Standard carrying bag is included for extra protection when traveling and storage
- 2-Year Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- 3-year ENR-G warranty for Educational, Non-Profit, Religious and Government
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.