CineTension 2 WraithVeil® Dual is a sturdy, well-made electric motorized projector screen that has front and rear-projection capabilities. Its tab-tensioned material provides uniform flatness for exceptional projected image clarity. The WraithVeil® Dual material presents a bright, clear image on both sides when projected upon from either angle. This versatile fabric gives optimal results under controlled room lighting while maintaining excellent performance under mild levels of ambient lighting with a high lumens (output) projector. The screen drops and retracts by means of a powerful tubular motor. Its sliding installation brackets ensure a perfectly centered installation. In addition to the installation kit, a full IR/RF, RJ45 and 12-volt trigger control package is included.
- WraithVeil® Dual is a 2-directional front/rear projection material
- 0.8 Gain with a 150° viewing angle on either side
- Standard 4-sided matte black masking borders enhance visual contrast while absorbing projector overshoot
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Compatible with Ultra/Short and Standard throw projectors
(Check EliteProjector® Ultra-Short Throw Projector)
- Available in 16:9 (HDTV) with the following diagonal sizes: 100", 110", 120", 135", 150" (Black Case) and 180", 200" (White Case)
Design & Installation
- Floating installation brackets provide easy alignment with wood studs to accommodate a wall or ceiling installations (100” – 150” models)
- Ring bolts are included with (180” and 200”) models. Ideal for hanging / ceiling installations.
- Tab-tension design provides uniform flatness over the entire screen surface.
- Shipped ready to plug & play with installation kit containing brackets, screws, and bubble leveler included
- Optional in-ceiling trim kit available for a concealed “integrated ceiling” application- sold separately
- Optional extended 11x4 or 12x8 L brackets - sold separately
- Standard Infrared (IR) and Radio Frequency (RF) remote controls
- Detachable low-voltage 3-way keypad wall switch
- Extended IR infrared “eye" sensor for in-ceiling installations
- Wireless 12-volt trigger included for synchronized screen operation with the projector's power cycle
- RJ45 port allows 3rd party control system integration
- Optional In-wall switch available - sold separately
- Fast-acting tubular motor with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- Certified by AMX and CRESTRON
- Conforms to ANSI/UL STD. 60950-1
- Certified to CAN/CSA STD. C22.2
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.