The Elite Screens Tripod Portable Projection Screen is ideal for indoor and outdoor small or large venue presentations, this proven and reliable tripod portable projection screen combines precision with the elegance of a traditional design. Its rugged construction will withstand the rigors of daily usage while its adjustable locking ring provides ease in its adjustable height settings.
The Elite Tripod series offers a keystone eliminator mechanisms that make aiming and calibration with your projector a breeze. Bordered with 4 sides of black masking also helps absorb the unwanted overspray of light that projectors often have.
Its sturdy, yet lightweight design is intended for those who are on-the-go and even those who simply need a solution for a projection screen that can be stored away in a garage or closet.
Elite Screens backs their projection screens with a 2 year warranty. Government, Education, Military, and Religious uses are backed by a 3 year warranty for all Elite screens.
- MaxWhite® 2 matte white 1.1 gain front projection material
- ISF Certified – Accurate Color Reproduction
- 180 degree wide viewing angle for multi-purpose applications
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Durable for every day applications and easy to clean
- Complimentary 4-side black masking borders
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 71" - 136" in 1:1 format
- 84", 100" and 120" in 4:3 format
- 60" - 120" in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
- Standard built-in keystone eliminator
- Heavy-duty casing withstands daily usage
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of daily usage
- Adjustable locking ring provides ease for various height settings
- Available in black or white metal casings (most models)
- Optional fabric carrying case available - sold separately
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.