The Tripod Pro features a new casing with the velour surfacing that adds a touch of elegance for more upscale small or large venue presentations. Its black tube casing will protect the screen material and is coated in a velveteen material that absorbs glare from projectors. It is available in a (1:1) aspect ratio with viewing sizes from 113” and 119” diagonal measurements. The screen material is Elite Screens MaxWhite® 1.1 gain matte white front projection material with black masking borders. They vary in weight from 15lbs to 35 lbs making the tripod a highly portable and versatile product. Lastly, each tripod has a keystone eliminator to accommodate angle distortion or “keystone effect” during forum presentations.
- MaxWhite® 1.1 Gain screen material
- 180 degree wide viewing angle for multi-purpose applications
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR ready
- Not compatible with Ultra/Short-throw Projectors
- Durable for every day applications and easy to clean
- Complimentary 4-side black masking borders
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 113" and 119" in 1:1 format
Design and Operation
- Ideal for ProAV / Rental & Staging applications
- Standard built-in keystone eliminator
- Heavy-duty case with velvet velour withstands daily usage
- Auto-locking mechanism controls height adjustment
- Built-in carrying handle for easy transportation
- Rugged construction withstands the rigors of daily usage
- Simple screen adjustment for various height settings
- Standard carrying bag is included for extra protection
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold Certified
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.