The Manual Tab-Tension Pro CineGrey 5D® by Elite ProAV® is a tab-tensioned manual pull-down projection screen. It is offered in our CineGrey 5D® material, a ceiling/ambient light rejecting front projection surface for environments with minimal light control The Manual Tab-Tension Pro has a tab-tension system to keep the screen material flat and taut uniformly. It is compatible with standard-throw projectors.
The aluminum housing for the Manual Tab-Tension Pro CineGrey 5D® projection screen is moisture resistant. The screen comes fully assembled and ready to mount. Floating wall brackets allow the screen to slide into perfect alignment with wood studs for a perfectly centered installation. Eye-bolts are included to facilitate suspended ceiling installations.
- CineGrey 5D® (For room environments with bright light)
- Ceiling/Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR®/ALR) 1.5 Gain Front projection material
- Angular Reflective Material for Standard “Long” Throw Projectors. (NOT Compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors)
- Multi-layer matrix uses reflective and absorbent micro-particles eliminate up to 75% of ambient light
- High-contrast diffusion layers (Enhance black level dynamic range and color saturation)
- Angular reflectivity negates light scatter artifacts and is ideal for residential or commercial applications
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR Ready
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction
- Black masking borders enhance picture contrast and absorb projector overshoot
- Available in diagonal sizes 106″, 125″ and 140″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Installation
- Premium grade black-enameled aluminum housing
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat and taut projection surface
- Floating brackets permit a sliding flush wall installation
- Includes eyebolts for a suspended ceiling installation
- Auto-locking mechanism provides variable height settings
- Includes screen lanyard for easy operation and high wall/ceiling installations
Quality and Reliability
- 5-Year Premium Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite ProAV’s Professional Service Team through Email, Web Chat or Toll-Free Phone Call
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.