The Evanesce Tab-Tension B Cinegrey 5D® is an in-ceiling electric projection screen designed for integrated ceiling installations. It utilizes our CineGrey 5D® ambient light rejecting material for superb performance with the lights on or off. The tab-tensioned material provides uniform flatness over the entire projection surface with superb color saturation, contrast and black/white dynamic range. Standard controls include IR/RF remotes and a 5-12 volt projector trigger. The material rapidly drops and rises using a smooth and quiet tubular motor.
- CineGrey 5D® 1.5 Gain Ambient and Ceiling Light Rejecting (CLR®) front projection material
- Angular Reflective Material for Standard "Long" Throw Projectors. (NOT Compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors)
- Multi-layer matrix uses reflective and absorbent micro-particles eliminate up to 75% of ambient light
- High-contrast diffusion layers (Enhances black level dynamic range and color saturation)
- Angular reflectivity negates light scatter artifacts and is ideal for residential or commercial applications
- See the projected image exactly as Film Director intended: ISF Certified for accurate Color Points (RGBCMY), Dynamic Range (black/white levels), Color Temperature (white point)
- 4K/8K Ultra HD and HDR Ready
- Black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Available in diagonal sizes 103",106", 115", 126" and 133" in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design, Installation and Controls
- Disappearing “in-ceiling” design for multi-purpose media room applications
- Below or Above ceiling access accommodates installations from within the room or ceiling space
- Tab-tension designs maintains uniform screen flatness
- White enameled aluminum housing is durable and moisture resistant for structural integration
- Internal Infrared and Radio Frequency receivers with IR/RF remotes included
- Standard 5-12-volt projector trigger to synchronize screen operation with the projector’s power cycle
- Fast-acting yet quiet tubular motor with superior weight tolerance and longer operational lifespan
- GREENGUARD® and GREENGUARD® Gold (UL 2818) Certified for safe air quality emissions – CineGrey 5D®
- Flame Retardant: Complies with NFPA 701 Standards – CineGrey 5D®
- 2-year limited manufacturer’s warranty, and 3-year warranty for ENR-G - Education, Non-profit, Religious and Government/Military organizations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.