The Sable Frame 2 Series uses Elite Screens CineWhite® UHD-B 1.3 gain material within a velveteen coated frame. A new design feature for the CineWhite® UHD-B material is a rubber-edge border that makes installation a lot easier and a lot less time consuming. As an added bonus, a new installation kit with sliding wall brackets is included free of charge.
- ISF Certified CineWhite® UHD-B 1.3 Gain front projection material
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction
- Award Winning CineWhite® 1.1 Gain front projection material with full tension uniformity across entire viewing surface
- Black Backing eliminates light penetration
- Outstanding picture quality at any viewing angle with no compromise in resolution or brightness
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Elegant velvet covered frame absorbs projector overshoot and increases picture contrast
- Compatible with Ultra/Short and Standard throw projectors
(Check EliteProjector® Ultra-Short Throw Projector)
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 92" - 200" in 16:9 format
- 109" and 114" in 16:10 format
- 115", 125" and 158" in 2.35:1 format
Design and Installation
- 2.4” width frame and is velvet coated
- Split-frame design facilitates lower shipping costs without sacrificing quality
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Wall brackets allow screen to slide horizontally for properly centered installation
- Installation kit includes: Woods screws & anchors, Wall Brackets, Screwdriver, Mallet
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.