Elite Screens’ VMAX Tab-Tension 3 is an electric/motorized projection screen with CineWhite® ISF matte white flexible material. It has a tab-tension design to pull and stretch the surface on all sides to achieve a flat and taut projection surface suitable for ultra, short, and standard throw projectors. The material CineWhite® ISF is ISF Certified for achieving accurate color reproduction in a dark room environment.
Its elegant white arc-shaped housing allows it to be flush mounted on a wall and includes a pair of brackets for flush ceiling installation. Full control kit included to operate the screen right out of the box for a true plug and play solution.
- CineWhite® ISF matte white flexible front projection 1.1 gain material for light controlled environments
- Wide diffusion uniformity allows viewers to see a clear bright picture from any seating position
- Top/Bottom black masking borders format the image and absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Compatible with Ultra, Short, and Standard Throw Projectors
- ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction – An Industry Standard for High-Fidelity Video Display Systems
- Mildew resistant and easy to clean with mild soap and water
- Available in various diagonal sizes and aspect ratios
- Integrated Radio Frequency (RF) and Infrared (IR) receivers with remote controls included
- Detachable 3-way wall switch keypad for manual UP/STOP/DOWN operation
- IR “eye” extended sensor for concealed installations but require Infrared signal
- Wireless 5-12-volt trigger enables drop/rise operation to synchronize with the projector’s power cycle
Design and Installation
- Durable arc-shaped white enameled housing is moisture resistant
- Versatile flush wall or ceiling installation options to suit your environment and application
- Tab-tension design helps maintain a flat, taut projection surface that is ripple-free
- Ships fully assembled with standard 3-prong power connection ready to plug and play
- Optional 6” & 12” extension brackets available - sold separately
- Fast acting tubular motor with superior weight tolerance
- Standard 2-year premium warranty
- 3-year ENR-G warranty for Education, Non-profit, Religious, and Government organizations
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.