The Aeon CineGrey 5D® is a ceiling ambient light rejecting fixed frame screen with an EDGE FREE® design for a minimalistic appearance. The CineGrey 5D® front projection material is the perfect solution for rooms that have little or no control over incidental light. It is an ideal fit for family rooms as well as lecture halls, boardrooms, sports bars, training facilities, and other business environments.
CineGrey 5D is superior to traditional white or gray materials in its ability to maintain a sharp, bright image regardless of ambient light. The angular reflective material incorporates a diffusion layer over a high reflective surface. This causes direct light from the projector to reflect squarely into the viewer’s field of vision while the outer contrast layer enhances image quality while absorbing indirect ambient light.
- CineGrey 5D® 1.5 Gain ambient light rejecting front projection material
- Angular-Reflective Material for standard “long” throw projectors (Not compatible with Ultra/Short-Throw Projectors)
- Multi-matrix layer uses reflective and absorbent micro-particles to eliminate 75% ambient light
- Directional Reflectivity angular reflective orientation brings image clarity into the viewer’s line of sight
- High contrast material enhances color saturation and black levels for greater shadow detail
- ISF Certified for accurate color reproduction – An industry standard for high fidelity video display systems
- 4K/8K Ultra HD, HDR compatible
- Available in diagonal sizes 103”, 115”, 123”, 135” and 150” in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Installation
- Sleek EDGE FREE® Fixed Frame design maximizes viewing area in a smaller footprint
- Wrap-around material stretches over internal framework and is secured with springs for a tight-tensioned flat projection surface
- Ultra-thin black aluminum bezel trim resembles a flat panel TV
- Lightweight aluminum split-frame design facilitates shipping
- Sliding wall mounting brackets allow horizontal movement of screen to ensure precision on-axis alignment and permits wood stud installation
- Optional LED kit available - sold separately
- GREENGUARD® / GREENGUARD® Gold UL 2818 Certified for Safety Indoor Emissions free
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.