The Presenter Pro Riser CineGrey 4D is a portable electric floor-rising projection screen with Ceiling Light Rejecting technology designed for ambient light room environments. Its tab-tension design maintains a flat and taut front projection surface to provide a ripple-free image suitable for standard long throw projectors. The ambient light rejecting characteristics allow the Presenter Pro to be used in rooms with ambient light in lecture halls, conference/boardrooms, training facilities and other environments where light cannot be controlled.
The Presenter Pro Riser utilizes robust “scissor-backed” cross risers to raise and lower the CineGrey 4D material. It provides a non-invasive solution for environments where wall/ceiling installations are not practical. It includes a pair of handles on each end to allow the screen better mobility when setting up at various locations.
- CineGrey 4D 1.1 Gain Ceiling Ambient Light Rejecting front projection material
- Multi-layer matrix uses reflective and absorbent micro-particles to eliminate 63% of ambient light
- Angular reflectivity negates light scatter while reflecting off-axis ambient light
- Standard 4-side black masking borders absorb projector overshoot while enhancing visual contrast
- Compatible with standard (long) throw projectors ONLY. (Not compatible with Ultra/Short-Throw Projectors)
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 126″, 133” and 150″ in 16:9 aspect ratio
Design and Control System
- Rises and lowers by our motorized precision “scissor-backed” cross spring risers
- Heavy-duty aluminum black housing is moisture resistant
- Carrying handles on each side for better mobility to facilitate portable presentations
- Free-standing projector screen appears and disappears from a touch of a button
- Built-in Infrared and Radio Frequency receivers
- Includes Radio Frequency (RF) and Infrared remote controls
- 12v trigger included: Synchronizes the screen’s UP/DOWN operation with the projector’s power cycle
Quality and Reliability
- Tubular motor allows swift operation with a superior weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- 5-Year Premium Warranty by Elite ProAV, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime tech support by Elite ProAV’s professional AV team through email, web chat or toll-free service
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.