Ideal for conference rooms, classrooms, or home theaters, the economical Premier XL wall- or ceiling-mounted electric projection screen features a tab-tensioned viewing surface. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface for better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminate separation and stickiness. The Premier XL comes housed in a fabricated extruded aluminum case with a curved front and L-shaped back/top cover with an attractive black finish.
- Case dimensions: 6-3/4" high x 6-3/4" deep (17 cm x 17 cm). Housed in fabricated extruded aluminum with a curved front and L-shaped back/top cover with black finish.
- For smaller sizes the Premier is functionally similar to the Premier XL and available in sizes through 16' (488 cm) wide.
- Maximum image width up to 16’ (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area. Optional extra drop available which may increase case length.
- Optional wall- or ceiling-mounting brackets for added flexibility.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP). Screens over 119" diagonal on 16:9 format on this screen cannot use QLP.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Custom sizes available.
- 5 Year Warranty.