Acumen® Recharge V presents an attractive below the ceiling projection screen engineered to meet the demands of heavy use, yet still look elegant in today’s interiors. No wiring or electrician required for a fast, low-cost install. The smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complements any room design. Floating wall brackets provide this rechargeable motorized, wall- or ceiling-mounted, tab-tensioned projection screen quick and easy installation. Tab-tensioned screens offer a perfectly flat viewing surface and better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required.
- Full line of Draper® viewing surfaces including TecVision® are available for the Acumen® V. Rear projection surfaces available.
- Case dimensions: 7-1/8” h x 5-78” d (181 mm x 149 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white powder coat (standard).
- Maximum image width up to 10’ (305 cm) wide.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Includes: 13' (4 m) recharge cable; 2 Amp plug in with USB; RF remote control; and floating wall brackets.
- Removable fascia for easy service access.
- All controls are wireless: add an optional hub and it can be controlled with a mobile app, Google Home or Alexa.
- Optional Power over Ethernet capable. Keep product powered all the time and still control via RF signal.
- Charges from 110V outlet.
- Custom sizes available.
- Seven-year warranty. *USA and Canada only.