Acumen® XL V presents an attractive below the ceiling projection screen engineered for flexibility in installation and quality support for larger sizes, yet still looks elegant in today’s interiors. A smooth, curved aluminum housing and a white powder coated finish complement any room design. Floating mounting brackets provide this tab-tensioned, wall- or ceiling-mounted electric screen quick and easy installation. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required. A wide variety of motor and control options including quiet and low voltage are available.
- Case dimensions: 9-1/4” h x 8-1/8” d (235 mm x 206 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Maximum image width up to 18’ (5.5 m) wide.
- Full line of Draper® viewing surfaces including TecVision® are available for the Acumen® XL V.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white powder coat (standard).
- Fascia removable for easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Ships with built-in low-voltage controller and wall switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Floating mounting brackets included.
- Custom sizes available.
- Seven-year warranty. *USA and Canada only.