Acumen® V presents an attractive below the ceiling projection screen designed for maximum flexibility and to meet the demand of heavy use, yet still look elegant in today’s interiors. Smooth, curved aluminum housing and white powder coated finish complement any room design. Floating mounting brackets provide this tab-tensioned, wall- or ceiling-mounted electric screen quick and easy installation. Tab-tensioned screens provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Fascia is easily removable if maintenance is required. A wide variety of motor and control options including quiet and low voltage are available.
- Case dimensions: 7-1/8” h x 5-7/8” d (181 mm x 149 mm). Extruded aluminum housing with white powder coated or optional black finish.
- Maximum image width up to 10’ (305 cm) wide.
- Full line of Draper® viewing surfaces including TecVision® are available for the Acumen® V.
- Rear projection surfaces available.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Streamlined extruded aluminum case finished in white powder coat (standard).
- Fascia removable for easy access to roller and motor for service.
- Ships with built-in low-voltage controller and wall switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Floating mounting brackets included.
- Custom sizes available.
- Seven-year warranty. *USA and Canada only.