Draper Access XL V, 248", HDTV, CineFlex White XT700V, 110 V Projector Screen
Larger venues—such as ballrooms, conference centers, or university classrooms—benefit from the large projection screen sizes available with the Access XL V electric projection screen. This tab-tensioned screen provides a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Placement of the ceiling-recessed case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage and allows for installation of the screen at a later time. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance.
- Case dimensions are 10-1/8" high x 9-7/16" deep (26 cm x 24 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 18' (549 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of case allow unlimited adjustment for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
- Custom sizes available.
- 5 Year Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.