Draper Access XL V, 250", NTSC, Pure White XT1300V, 110 V, with Low Voltage Controller Projector Screen
Larger venues—such as ballrooms, conference centers, or university classrooms—benefit from the large projection screen sizes available with the Access XL V electric projection screen. This tab-tensioned screen provides a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal that eliminates separation and stickiness. Placement of the ceiling-recessed case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage and allows for installation of the screen at a later time. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance.
- Case dimensions are 10-1/8" high x 9-7/16" deep (26 cm x 24 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 18' (549 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- RF welded tabs eliminate stickiness and tab separation. Tabs warranted against separation for five years.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of case allow unlimited adjustment for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
- Custom sizes available.
- 5 Year Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.