Draper Access XL E, 248", HDTV, Matt White XT1000E, 110 V, with LVC-IV Low Voltage Controller
Larger venues—such as ballrooms, conference centers, or university classrooms—benefit from the large projection screen sizes available with the Access XL E electric projection screen. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Placement of the ceiling-recessed case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage and allows for installation of the screen at a later time. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance.
- Case dimensions are 10-1/8" high x 9-7/16" deep (26 cm x 24 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 20' (610 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low-voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
- Custom sizes available.
- 5 Year Warranty.