Ideal for major venues, conference centers, ballrooms, or university classrooms, the ceiling-recessed, tab-tensioned Ultimate Access XL V electric projection screen accommodates larger screen sizes. Screen completely retracts and conceals behind a lower panel with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case and the screen descends into the room. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal eliminating separation and stickiness for a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Placement of the ceiling-recessed case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage and allows for installation of the screen at a later time.
- Case dimensions are 14-1/16" high x 10-3/8" deep (36 cm x 26 cm), includes trim flange.
- Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions. See Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 22' (671 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of case allow unlimited adjustment for mounting. Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Fully automatic ceiling closure panel provides complete screen concealment. Can be finished by contractor to match ceiling.
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case
- Junction box and 110V three-position wall switch included for recessed wall mounting.
- Low voltage video interface or other controls can be built into the housing for below ceiling access.
- White case standard, black available upon request
- Custom sizes available
- UL Listed.
Diagonal Size: 270"
Warranty: 5 Years