Draper Ultimate Access XL V, 189", 16:10, Grey XH600V, 110 V
Ideal for major venues, conference centers, ballrooms, or university classrooms, the tab-tensioned, ceiling-recessed, Ultimate Access XL V electric projection screen accommodates larger screen sizes. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case to allow the screen to descend into the room. Retracted, the screen completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. RF welded tabs create a more durable seal and provide a perfectly flat viewing surface with better image quality. Case installation during the initial phase of construction, eliminates job site damage, allowing for installation of the screen later.
- Case dimensions are 14-1/16" high x 10-3/8" deep (36 cm x 26 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 22' (671 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Image area fully framed with black. Standard 12" (30 cm) black drop at top of viewing area.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Sliding brackets on top of case allow unlimited adjustment for mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Fully automatic ceiling closure panel provides complete screen concealment. Can be finished by contractor to match ceiling.
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case
- Junction box and 110V three-position wall switch included for recessed wall mounting.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for below ceiling access.
- White case standard, black available upon request
- Custom sizes available
- 5 Year Warranty.