Ideal for major venues, conference centers, ballrooms, or university classrooms, the ceiling-recessed, free-hanging Ultimate Access XL E electric projection screen accommodates larger sizes. Screen completely retracts and conceals behind a smooth, lower panel with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case to allow the screen to descend into the room. This free-hanging surface maintains flatness due to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Placement of the ceiling-recessed case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage and allows for installation of the screen at a later time.
- Case dimensions are 14-1/16" high x 10-3/8" deep (36 cm x 26 cm), includes trim flange. White case standard, black available upon request.
- Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions.
- Maximum image width up to 22' (671 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments for mounting. Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case.
- Fully automatic ceiling closure panel provides complete screen concealment. Can be finished by contractor to match ceiling.
- Includes a 110V three-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage video interface or other controls can be built into the housing for below ceiling access.
- Custom sizes available.