Complete concealment and smooth clean design makes the free-hanging, ceiling-recessed Ultimate Access E electric projection screen ideal for boardrooms, mid-sized training rooms, universities, or home theaters. During use, a second motor opens the lower panel upward into the case to allow the screen to descend into the room. Retracted, the projection screen completely conceals behind a smooth, lower panel in the ceiling with no exposed screw heads or fasteners. Placement of the ceiling-recessed case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage and allows for installation of the screen at a later time.
- Case dimensions are 9-7/8" high x 8" deep (25 cm x 20 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 12' (366 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV AND 16:10 format have image area framed with black on all fours sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV format Screens.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments when mounting. Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Fully automatic ceiling closure panel provides complete screen concealment. Can be finished by contractor to match ceiling.
- Independently motorized ceiling closure opens into the case.
- Quick-connect wiring allows for early installation of the case with the addition of the screen later.
- Includes a 110V three-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage video interface or other controls can be built into the housing for below ceiling access.
- White case standard, black available upon request
- Custom sizes available.
- UL Listed.