Draper Access E, 10', NTSC, Matt White XT1000E, 110 V, with Quiet Motor & Low Voltage Controller
An ideal fit for small- to medium-sized spaces, the Access E electric projection screen works in boardrooms, universities, home theaters, or mid-sized training rooms. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed viewing surface maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Placement of the ceiling-recessed case during the initial phase of construction eliminates job site damage and allows for installation of the screen at a later time. The bottom closure panel provides access to all components for easier service and maintenance.
- Case dimensions are 7-3/8" high x 8-1/16" deep (19 cm x 20 cm), includes trim flange. Built-in controls may increase case length. Mounting brackets may add to case dimensions, see Submittal in the Technical Documents tab for details.
- Maximum image width up to 16' (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- The standard Access is a good alternative whenever the above-ceiling space permits. Access Fit is recommended when space is at a premium.
- Adjustable or removable hoisting brackets included for easy lifting during installation.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request. Extra drop may increase case size.
- Sliding brackets on top of the case allow for adjustments when mounting.
- Sliding brackets inside case accommodate different size screens.
- Bottom closure panel detachable or hangs in place with “T” bracket to provide accessibility for service or maintenance.
- Quick-connect wiring allows for early installation of the case with the addition of the screen later.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Quiet, low voltage motors and 220V options are available.
- Low voltage, video interface or other controls can be built into housing for access from below ceiling.
- White case standard, black available upon request.
- Custom sizes available.
- 5 Year Warranty.
Aspect Ratio: NTSC