Draper Nocturne+ E, 119", HDTV, Contrast Grey XH800E, 110 V
Take your entertainment outdoors with an easy-to-install electric projection screen. A design based on customer input makes the Nocturne®+ E ideal for outdoor entertainment on a patio, pool deck, or other outdoor venue. Floating wall brackets grip the screen securely anywhere along the back of the case for ease of installation. With a broad selection of screen sizes and a headbox engineered to be weather and insect resistant, the Nocturne®+ E is a great way to transform any outdoor living space into nighttime entertainment.
- Product available with square or curved headbox.
- Square headbox dimensions: 3-5/8” d x 3-5/8” h (9.21 cm x 9.21 cm).
- Curved headbox dimensions: 3-5/8” d x 3-5/8” h (9.21 cm x 9.21 cm). Not available with crank operator.
- Maximum image width up to 132" (335 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- Product ships with floating wall brackets. Ceiling brackets available upon request.
- Hardware finish choices: silver, white, black, ivory, or charcoal bronze. Custom powder coat colors available.
- Insect and weather resistant aluminum headbox; includes a built-in hinge for ease of installation and service.
- In coastal applications near salt water, some deterioration of the operator and bracket components may occur.
- Cable guides included for secure operation in wind (secures hem bar only, not fabric).
- Weighted hem bar to stabilize viewing surface during operation.
- Projection screens in outdoor spaces should be retracted in windy conditions.
- 110-120V AC motor (standard).
- Remote control options available.
- Custom sizes available.
- 5 Year Warranty.
Diagonal Size: 119"
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Series: Nocturne+ E
Warranty: 5-year Warranty