Draper LVC-IV/IRT Kit, Low Voltage Control with IR Remote Transmitter/Receiver 110 V
Low-voltage wireless control for electric screens, the LVC-IV features infrared technology. The LVC-IV low-voltage control module provides single 110V/220V motor control through a variety of low-voltage options. The control module includes: 3-screw terminal block for a low-voltage “dry” contact wall switch, IR receiver jack, built-in RF receiver, two (2) RJ25 ports for RS232/RS485, low-voltage relay port with cable, and user-serviceable 3.5 A fuse. The (IR) remote control transmitter features 3-button operation with up, stop, and down directional functions. The IR remote control transmitter does not need to be “learned” by the LVC-IV. Simply point and operate.
- Kit includes one (1) LVC-IV low-voltage control module, one (1) infrared (IR) transmitter, and one IR receiver.
- Low-voltage options include: low-voltage wall switch, “dry” contact closure, radio frequency (RF), infrared (IR), serial communication, or low-voltage relay (4V-28V).
- Built-in LVC-IV modules must be preordered. Module can be built into Access (Access Fit, Standard Access and Access XL) V & E, Ultimate Access V & E, Ultimate Access XL V & E, Silhouette V & E, Premier, Targa, or Envoy.
- Factory-installed controls will increase the length of the case in the Premier and Targa. Call for exact case length if this dimension is critical.
- Control module is UL listed and housed in a 3-compartment, single box.