Draper LVC-IV/WRT Kit, Low Voltage Control with RF Wireless Transmitter, 110 V
The LVC-IV/WRT Kit features a handheld radio frequency (RF) transmitter for wireless control of electric screens. The LVC-IV low-voltage control module provides single 110V/220V motor control through a variety of low-voltage options. The control module includes: 3-screw terminal block for a low-voltage “dry” contact wall switch, IR receiver jack, built-in RF receiver, two (2) RJ25 ports for RS232/RS485, low-voltage relay port with cable, and user-serviceable 3.5 A fuse. The wireless radio frequency transmitter offers 3-button operation with up, stop, and down directional functions.
- Kit contains one (1) LVC-IV low-voltage control module and one (1) RF transmitter.
- Low-voltage options include: a low-voltage wall switch, “dry” contact closure, radio frequency (RF), infrared (IR), serial communication, or low-voltage relay (4V-28V).
- Works with LVC-S, WRT, IRT/R, SP-KSM, Aux. "dry" contacts and KS-1 Power Supply Switch.
- Built-in LVC-IV modules must be preordered. Module can be built into Access (Access Fit, Standard Access, and Access XL) V & E, Ultimate Access V & E, Ultimate Access XL V & E, Silhouette V & E, Premier, Targa, or Envoy.
- Factory-installed controls will increase the length of the case in the Premier and Targa. Call for exact case length if this dimension is critical.
- Control module is UL listed and housed in a 3-compartment, single box.