Draper LVC-IV & LVC-S, 110 V
LVC-IV & LVC-S offer low-voltage wireless control for electric screens. The LVC-IV module is used to control a single 110V/220V motor through a variety of low-voltage control options. The control module includes: 3-screw terminal block for a low-voltage “dry” contact wall switch, IR receiver jack, built-in RF receiver, two (2) RJ25 ports for RS232/RS485, low-voltage relay port with cable, and user-serviceable 3.5 A fuse. The LVC-S switch features 3-button operation with up, stop, and down directional functions. Three screw terminals on the back of the switch connect to the LVC-IV using your own low-voltage cable.
- Kit includes one (1) LVC-IV low-voltage control module and one (2) low-voltage 3-button operation switch.
- Low-voltage options include: wall switch, “dry” contact closure, radio frequency (RF), infrared (IR), serial communication, or low-voltage relay (4V-28V).
- Works with LVC-S, WRT, IRT/R, SP-KSM, Aux. "dry" contacts and KS-1 Power Supply Switch.
- Built-in LVC-IV modules must be preordered. Module can be built into Access (Access Fit, Standard Access and Access XL) V & E, Ultimate Access V & E, Ultimate Access XL V & E, Silhouette V & E, Premier, Targa, or Envoy.
- Factory-installed controls will increase the length of the case in the Premier and Targa. If case length dimension is critical, contact Draper® for exact case length.
- Control module is UL listed and housed in a 3-compartment, single box.