Draper SP-KSM, 3-Position (up-off-down) Key Control Switch (momentary) 110 V
Where momentary spring-loaded action is required, the KS-3 replaces the standard 3-position key switch. The SP-KSM combines the “up” and “down” directional functions with the security of a key switch to provide limited screen access. It can be used for low-voltage contact closure or multiple switching. The SP-KSM ships standard with Scissor Lift, and is necessary to access Scissor Lift service positions.
- Includes 3-position key operator, momentary action.
- Cover plate dimensions: 2-3/4” (70 mm) x 4-1/2” (114 mm) fits single-gang box.
- Stainless steel cover plate.
- Two cam-operated, single-pole, single-throw (SPST) contact blocks (on-off).
- Wired to emulate single-pole, double-throw (SPDT.
- Switch function: momentary action. Center off (on-off-on).
- UL recognized, CSA recognized.