Draper Targa XL, 240", NTSC, Matt White XT1000E, 110 V, with LVC-IV Low Voltage Controller
The free-hanging, wall- or ceiling-mounted Targa XL electric projection screen features our most popular choice for auditoriums, conference and lecture halls, hospitals, hotels, boardrooms, and churches. Free-hanging screens maintain flatness due to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Housed in an attractive white, scratch-resistant aluminum case. Matching endcaps form universal mounting brackets, making installation of the Targa XL easy. Motor is mounted inside the roller providing a clean, low-profile appearance.
- Case dimensions: 6-3/4" h x 6-3/4" d (17 cm x 17 cm) including endcaps with universal mounting brackets.
- Housed in a fabricated extruded aluminum case with curved front, L-shaped back/top cover, and scratch-resistant white polyester finish (standard), black available upon request.
- Maximum image width up 16’ (488 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV, and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for AV.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Optional Plug & Play with built-in low-voltage controller (LP) or with built-in quiet, low-voltage controller (QLP).
- Custom sizes available.
- UL Listed.
|Surface material:||Matt White XT1000E|
|Image/Viewable area:||141" x 188"|
|Image/Viewable area 2:|
|Overall size:||146" x 192"|
|Standard 12" black drop:|
|Case length:||200 7/8"|
|Product weight:||226 pounds|
|Shipping weight:||293 pounds|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.