Draper Paragon E, 324", HDTV, Matt White XT1000E, 110 V
Perfect wherever a very large screen is required, the wall- or ceiling-mounted Paragon E electric projection screen features a heavy-duty design ideal for auditoriums and lecture halls. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Housed in an aluminum case that can be suspended anywhere, and it's insulated motor provides Paragon E with smooth, quiet operation.
- Case dimensions 13-1/4" high x 12" deep (34 cm x 30 cm).
- Maximum image width up to 28’ (853 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 format have image area framed with black on all fours sides. Black side borders are available on request for AV format Screens. Additional drop above image available, specify color.
- Includes extruded aluminum case with white finish. Optional wall-mounting brackets and ceiling trim flange kit.
- Bottom closure panel provides easy access for service or maintenance.
- Includes a 110V, 3-position switch (standard). Low-voltage modules and controls or 220V options are available.
- Custom sizes available.
- 5 Year Warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.