We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return. After your return request has been approved you have 10 business days to send your item to the fulfillment center.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, such as:
Draper green screens - Non Returnable
Draper video conference backgrounds - Non Returnable
Screen Goo Paint - Non Returnable
Screen Paint Supply projector paint - Non Returnable
Elite Screens - Non Returnable
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
All exchanges and returns require a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Please call a Customer Service Representative at 1-800-490-4081 for your RMA number and specific return instructions. Once a RMA has been issued you must follow the instructions below to ensure acceptance of the return.
- Do not write addresses or RMA numbers on the outside of the manufacturers' boxes.
- Obtain a Return Address Label from your shipper and fill in the Ship-To portion as follows:
Modern AV LLC
(include the RMA # in the Ship To address line)
155 US 46 West, Suite 108
Wayne, NJ 07470
- Clearly attach the label to the outside of the box.
- Ship all returns so that items are received by Modern AV LLC within 10 days from the date the RMA # is issued.
- Returns must be shipped freight pre-paid and must be insured for full value.
Defective Returns - Defective items will be replaced with the same make and model as long as you purchased the product within the last 15 days. After 15 days, your manufacturer warranty will apply.
Non-Defective Returns - Modern AV LLC will allow returns on non-defective product subject to a 25% restocking fee (an industry standard). We will refund to you the purchase price you paid less the 25% restocking fee upon receipt and inspection of the items. Non-defective returns must meet the following criteria:
- Product was purchased in the last 7 days.
- Projectors must have less than 10 lamp hours of use.
- All returns must be in unused condition and include all components, accessories, cables, manuals in the original shipment.
- Packages must be the original manufacturers' boxes and packaging. Manufacturers' boxes have not been written upon.
- Packages must be shipped to prevent damage in transit and insured for full value.
- Special order items are not eligible for return.
- Shipping charges are NOT refundable. For all orders that were shipped with "Free Shipping", the actual outbound amount will be deducted from your refund.