CineGrey 3D® is a reference quality front projection screen material formulated for environments with minimal control over room lighting. It was designed to enhance picture brightness, offer accurate color fidelity, and improve contrast levels. The CineGrey 3D® is best for family rooms, educational facilities, conference rooms or any applications in which incidient light is a factor. Typical matte white surfaces wash out the images when ambient light cannot be controlled. The CineGrey 3D® is the best choice for having a projected image with a balanced color temperature and contrast under such conditions.
It provides a flat spectral response for an accurate color balance in dark room environments as well for reference quality applications. The CineGrey 3D® is ready for the next-generation of high-performance video.
- ISF Certified for accurate color points, color temperature and dynamic range
- 90 degree viewing angle with 1.2 Gain
- Angular-reflective front projection material with ambient light rejecting technology
- For Standard "Long" Throw Projectors. (NOT Compatible with Ultra/Short Throw Projectors)
- Contrast enhancement over standard matte white surface
- 4K Ultra HD, Active 3D, and HDR ready
- Polarized for Passive 3D applications
- Capable of improving brightness, color, and contrast under ambient light conditions
- Mildew resistant, screen surface can be cleaned with microfiber cloth and water
- Accurate color representation - Flat Spectral Response
- Available in the following diagonal sizes:
- 92", 100", 110", 120", 135" and 150" in 16:9 format
- 125", 138" and 158" in 2.35:1 format
Design and Installation
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Material stretches over frame for a permanently tight-tensioned flat surface
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- Smaller footprint maximizes viewing area
- EDGE FREE® or install ultra-thin trim
- Wall mount brackets slide ensuring the frame is properly centered
- Optional LED backlight kit with remote control - sold separately
- GREENGUARD® / GREENGUARD® Gold UL 2818 Certified for Safety Indoor Emissions free
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.