The Aeon Series is a fixed frame projection screen that uses Elite’s EDGE FREE® technology. The EDGE FREE® design resembles a giant size flat panel TV display. The Aeon includes an ultra-thin trim as an installation option to further enhance the overall appearance.
Available in the following front projection materials
|Material Name||Gain||Viewing Angle||Description|
|CineWhite® UHD-B||1.3||180°||The CineWhite® UHD-B (Tensioned Matte White) is a 1.3 gain flexible front projection screen material that is ISF certified for achieving accurate color reproduction and image fidelity. It is black backed which eliminates light penetration for enhanced brightness and color saturation to prevent picture degradation.|
|CineGrey||1.0||160°||CineGrey is designed for low contrast Home Cinema projectors. It enhances black levels and color contrast while maintaining a neutral color temperature. Recommended for rooms with controlled lighting. Works with Standard, Ultra/Short-throw 1080P/4K projectors.|
- Stretches over frame for a permanently tight-tensioned flat surface
- Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
- Acoustic Transparent and Ambient Light Rejecting models also available
- Available in the following range of diagonal sizes:
- 84” - 200" in 16:9 format
- 103”, 125", 138" and 158" in 2.35:1 format
Design and Installation
- Aluminum lightweight split-frame design
- Easy to assemble and install in minutes
- EDGE FREE® or install ultra-thin trim
- Smaller footprint maximizes viewing area
- Wall mount brackets slide ensuring the frame is properly centered
- Optional LED backlight kit with remote control - sold separately
- 2-Year / 3-Year ENR-G Manufacturer's Warranty by Elite Screens, an ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
- Lifetime Tech Support by Elite Screens Professional Service Team through Email or Web Chat.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.