All available sizes of the free-standing or flown StageScreen® utilize a combination of the six standard color-coded frame sections. Interchangeable parts make it easy to reuse modular frame pieces to create different size viewing formats. An 8” (20 cm) truss design makes it significantly stronger than traditional truss folding screens. The unique DuraLoop™ bungee system features quick, easy attachment of the viewing surface. Self-centering tension offers a truly flat viewing surface for better image quality making StageScreen® ideal for stage, theaters, or large venues. While offering an optimal solution for streamlining inventory, sizing flexibility also enables a greater return on initial investment for the AV rental market.
- Maximum image area width 75’ (22.86 m). Maximum image area height 22’6” (6.9 m).
- May be wall-mounted, suspended, or free-standing.
- Frame available in a black finish. Optional anodized silver finish available upon request.
- No hinges, snaps, or handy cranks required. Color-coded frame and instructions ensure fast and easy assembly.
- Frame sections are connected with permanently attached threaded links and guide pins.
- Viewing surface attaches easily to perimeter frame with DuraLoop™ bungee cord loops.
- The image area of each screen is exact and true to format.
- Includes wheeled heavy-duty polyethylene carrying case.
- Custom sizes available.