Mimics the flat panel look with a thin bezel frame, the Profile+ fixed frame screen offers larger sizing options, making it ideal for home theaters, churches, and corporate training rooms. A zero edge (borderless) option incorporates a screen attachment system supported by extruded aluminum baffles on all four sides to provide an optically seamless framing system. Mullion-less display allows adjacent screens to come together with “zero” separation. Screen ships unassembled, making transportation to the installation site easier and maneuvering around stairs, elevators, and corners manageable. Engineered with a lighter frame and a viewing surface that is easy to attach.
- Maximum image height up to 20’ (610 cm) high, depending on surface selection. Maximum image width 30’ (914 cm) wide for flown mount. Maximum image width 80’ (24.4 m) wide for wall mounted.
- Fixed frame screen, can be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Frame equipped with mounting flanges that match wall brackets.
- Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
- Screen sleeker than a flat panel with less than 2" (51 mm) in depth and includes a borderless option or 5/8" (16 mm) bezel frame.
- Includes sliding hook and loop system for easy assembly of the viewing surface.
- Product is lightweight and ships unassembled.
- Custom sizes available.