Mimics the flat panel look, the Profile+ fixed frame projection screen offers larger sizing options, making it ideal for home theaters, churches, and corporate training rooms. It is available with either a thin bezel trim or as a borderless screen. Screen ships unassembled, making transportation to the installation site easier and maneuvering around stairs, elevators, and corners manageable. Designed with an easy-to-attach viewing surface.
- Maximum image height up to 20’ (610 cm) high, depending on surface selection. Maximum image width 30’ (914 cm) wide for flown mount. Maximum image width 80’ (24.4 m) wide for wall mounted.
- Screen is sleeker than a flat panel with less than 2" (51 mm) in depth. Can be ordered as a borderless screen or with a 5/8" (16 mm) bezel trim.
- Fixed frame screen, can be wall-mounted or flown. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Frame equipped with mounting flanges that match wall brackets.
- Ships with wall brackets standard, flown brackets must be requested.
- Includes sliding hook and loop system for easy assembly of the viewing surface.
- Product is lightweight and ships unassembled.
- Custom sizes available.