The fixed frame Clarion projection screen offers a truly flat viewing surface that provides better image quality. The screen is stretched behind the beveled perimeter frame creating a taut viewing surface. This results in better image quality making it ideal for boardrooms, conference rooms, universities, or home theaters. The black frame forms an attractive border for a clean, theater-like appearance. The Clarion is also available for custom curved applications; please contact Draper® for more information.
- Maximum image width up to 12.33' (375.8 cm) wide.
- Clarion is available in custom curved application. Please contact Draper® for more information.
- Fixed screen designed to be wall-mounted. Mounting fasteners not included.
- Standard black aluminum frame forms attractive 2" (51 mm) border, for a clean, theater-like appearance. Optional Vel-Tex finish available.
- Vel-Tex is a black, velvety textile covering that conceals all trace of joints in the frame and eliminates reflections on the frame.
- Screen attaches to the frame without snaps or tools. Viewing surface is perfectly flat for better image quality.
- Includes Z-clip wall mounting brackets for easy installation.
- Optional Corner Reinforcement Kit required for flown screens or any Clarion with a viewing area 120" (305 cm) diagonal or greater (height or width).
- Custom sizes available.